Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Web 2.0 for Students with Disabilities

My name is Clint Winter and I am Special Education teacher at Clarke Middle School in Athens, GA.  I have been teaching Special Education for 10 years and am currently the Special Education Team Leader at my school.   It is amazing how much technology there is for free that can help teach our students with disabilities overcome their barriers. This blog is intended to help teachers find new and interesting websites that can help their students be successful in the classroom. I have been reading two texts for this blog, Choosing Web 2.0 Tools for Learning and Teaching in a Digital World  authored by Pam Berger and Sally Trexler and also Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms by Will Richardson. You can follow all of the websites that I will be reviewing by accessing either my delicious account (cswinter4) or by accessing my google spreadsheet here

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The total look of your website is excellent, as neatly as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I achievement you access persistently fast.

    ReplyDelete